Glosso Speech, Language and Educational Services provides a wide variety of adult services.
* We currently treat patients covered under Medicare Part B in their home setting which includes Assisted Living Facilities, Custodial Care Facilities or Group Homes.
* Services available include assessment and treatment of speech, language, swallowing and hearing impairments.
* Treatment includes:
- Cognitive Assessment, Remediation & Training
- Speech-Language Evaluation/Therapy
- Dysphagia (Swallowing) Evaluation & Treatment, Including Vital Stim® , Food Texture Evaluation & Recommendations
- Voice Evaluation & Training
* We treat clients with the following conditions:
- Stroke (CVA)
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Right Hemisphere Brain Injury
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)